Hey Curly Hair
Short hair can seem difficult to curl since it may seem as if the hair would not fit around a curling iron. Curling short hair can allow you to change up your style instead of having straight hair all of the time. Curl short hair by using some simple hair tools to create curls.
Section your hair in small sections to keep it from getting in your way while curling other sections of your hair. Use hairpins or small scrunchies to keep the other hair in place.
Heat up the curling iron for 10 minutes to get it hot enough for you when you start curling your hair. Find a small curling iron to curl your hair with to allow you to create tighter and better curls.
Start from the front and take 1/2 to 1 inch of hair and place the curling iron in the middle of the piece of hair. Go down the hair to the ends and wrap the hair around the barrel of the curling iron all the way to the roots. Hold it into place for 20 to 30 seconds. Loosen the barrel around the curl gently and slide it away. Keep the curl intact by using hairpins or duck clips.
Work the curling iron through your entire head. Spray your curls lightly with a holding spray. Take the hairpins or duck clips out gently to avoid messing up the curl. Gently finger comb the curls into the desired style that you want. Pin the curls up or let them hang down. Use more styling spray if you need to.
Brazillian Blowout vs. Zero Blowout
How does Brazilian Blowout ZERO perform compared to the original Brazilian Blowout?
Brazilian Blowout ZERO is: Same smooth, frizz-free hair in 90 minutes. Same process with zero down time. Same incredible results for up to twelve weeks. Same deep condition and and radiant shine. Same improvement in overall health of the hair.
If you still want to keep your curl and volume, but would like to take the frizz out, then the Zero Brazilian Blowout is for you. If you would like the frizz and the smoothness and straightness of your hair, then the original Brazilian Blowout is for you. The process still takes the same amount of time, just 2 different products by the same company. It helps having a fume extractor for any fumes that may come from using the product.
What you can expect:
When you arrive at the salon, the process is as follows.
- Stylist will shampoo your hair with the Brazilian Blowout specially formulated Anti-Residue; Professional Shampoo to prepare your hair for the optimal smoothing result.
- After towel drying, your certified Brazilian Blowout stylist will divide your hair into sections and begin to comb the Brazilian Blowout Professional Treatment through each section of the hair from root to tip; lightly dusting each section with the solution.
- Solution will surround each hair shaft with protective protein layers to smooth and flatten the cuticle.
- Stylist will then blow-dry your hair as straight as possible with a flat or round brush.
- Once the hair is dry, the Stylist will divide the hair into four sections and begin using a flat iron to further straighten the hair in 2-3 inch sections.
- Once complete, the Stylist will rinse the hair (no shampoo), towel-dry and apply the Brazilian Blowout Masque to further seal in the professional formulation. After 60 seconds, the stylist will rinse the hair once again and towel dry.
- The Stylist will then apply the Brazilian Blowout Smoothing Serum to further seal the cuticle and assist in detangling the hair prior to the final blow dry.
- The Stylist will then blow dry the hair straight one final time and style as desired.
You will leave the salon in approximately 90 minutes with beautiful, smooth, healthy radiant hair.